Whistler Trailor-Trash Turns 30

Yup that'a me. On vacation in Whistler, Canada. Spending my 30th birthday in an RV (Sv: husbil) with Icelandic Sara and two of my NY girlfriends. There was a mess-up with the hotell-reservation so we had to rent an RV to sleep in for the week, which turned out to be great fun! 

We got some real RV-action one late night when we rolled back to our sight in the RV-park after dinner and coctails. Someone had stolen our RV-site!! For you lucky ones who get to meet me soon, I will tell you how the drama ended.

It snowed every day we were there which meant great powder conditions. I coudn't be happier! I met this guy Marty in the ski-lift and we had two amazing, truely unforgettable runs together in terrain I would not have found on my own. On the picture we are walking/crawling/swimming up a few meters to the top of the rocks. Behind them is a great coloar that my hero Marty let me go first down.
I also bought new skis! A big event that set me back some 900 Dollars, but it was really worth it! These skis are so much more stable than my old ones (read: better for my foot).

<< Home