Tina77

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Another great weekend

Friday night I ate out with the old farts Vince (uncle) and his friends. Nice guys, had a good time.

Saturday Vince and I, mostly I, cleaned his appartment. Unbelievably dirty, but not any longer! A new sofa-bed arrived. The old one was broken and crazy dirty. It was originally white with a flowery pattern, but now mostly grey or black of dirt. The new sofa-bed is of black leather. Looks great! Went to gymnastics in afternoon. Doing progress with the pole and on the trampoline, but it's killing me, I'm in such bad shape now. Out with Sara and her friends at two birthday parties and one club. Meeting lots of nice people. Loving life.

Sunday at MoMA (Museum of modern art) with Sara and her friend Magnus who's also Swedish. Saw the Munch exebiton. Another long nice walk in Central Park in great weather. Looked for jobs at night. Hope your life is as beautiful as mine. Posted by Picasa

Labels: