Tina77

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

They tink I´m candy...

People here call me "sweetie", "honey" and other types of canyd. It is pissing me off, I´m a person not candy!! You think the persons calling me that are sweaty fat old men breathing trough their conjested noses that I talk to on the street? No... it´s pretty much everyone who is male. The store manager I´m talkint to on the phone, the cyclist who is my age who I am asking for directions, the hairdresser, the person in the booth selling subway-tickets and the jacket-man at the club. At first I got upset about it, but now I´m reallising that I´m going to have to get used to being candy and not a person in the land of the free.

Otherwise I have applied for my first two jobs. Got my resumé finished and I´m pretty proud of it actually. What is on it is true, however said in bombastic words. You know me, I just go. Just work hard doing what I´m doing and never really take time to think through what I have accomplished. Americanizing my resumé made me do this, and I realized that I have actually acieved quiet a bit. What I have done in Butterick´s and Leco has had some real positive impact on the companies, and being a maths teacher for grownups at the age of 23 is not bad.

Also talked to the Norwegian Patientskadeerstatning about my "suing" of the doctors doing their jobs incorrectly which resulted in me getting Arthritis (Arthros) and having to walk on a painfull broken ankle for 2,5 years. Several rounds of examinations of my x-rays and cat-scans have been made, and there is now no doubt in the Norwegian health care system that I did get the wrong diagnosis and treatment. In 6-9 months I will have some cash coming in. Cash that is supposed to substitute pain the rest of my life, coming surgeries and sick-leave for recovery of that and the disability to do what I want and what is important to me for the rest of my life. No amount of money can compensate these losses, if you ask me, but at least they give me something and the doctors making the mistakes now know the scope of the damage they have done which hopefully will enable them to be more careful in the future.

Things are going my way.

Labels: ,