Tina77

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Proceeding with new job and 4th of July

For the 4th of July I was in the Hamptons. Had a really good time, went to the beach, hung at the pool, ate good food and met nice people. Stayed at Sara and her boyfriends place, like last time I was there a few weeks ago, (there are pictures from last time further down). Unfortunately I forgot my camera...

I have been at my new job for two weeks now. I love it! It's so much fun! I have been working on a very intersting project that required me to refresh my knowledge in an area of finance that I have not done more but theoretically during University.

Today I looked at cars with uncle Vince. I really need to get a car, fast. The commute out to where my company is located is really annoying and crazy time consuming. Once I get a car it will only take 25 minutes to get to work. We also looked at sofas... I need to get a sofa, and now that I am starting to make good money, I can acutally afford getting a nice one. But I might just buy a cheep one anyway. I've never been big on home-styling and I'm not sure I want to become so either. However, I am enjoying the choices associate with having money.

Gotta go now, out to meet friends again. Take care you guys.

Labels: